Friday, March 28, 2008
Ytd was my 1st concert with SNYO. Both nervous and excited, i never felt so good in my life. But then again, i hope the next performance will be as good as this. Can't wait for Italy trip, and after that 2 or 3 concerts in Italy, when i come back to Singapore, have MEP concert 3 days later. I can't forget the 1st time, Maestro Bundit actually lifted a thumb during the concert to Ivan and me.
My heart felt hurt the whole evening yesterday, after knowing something which i shouldn't have known. It shouldn't even be there, and i did not realize until you were ignoring me. I didn't know you knew. Why did things turn out this way? Was it just me, or you? It seems you want me to hate you, but you think i can do that?
I'm not going to write anymore, end of post.
butterfly heaven
8:31 PM